Quest Knight Enterprises holds the following Prime Contract Vehicle:
|Navsea: Seaport-e Prime contractor under contract number N00178-10-D-6265|
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The SeaPort-e online procurement portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from among the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. In July 2010, the Naval Surface Warfare Center announced that it granted Quest Knight Enterprises the Seaport-e Multiple Contract Award. As a prime contractor, Quest Knight Enterprises has the ability to respond to service solicitations through the Seaport-e portal.
Seaport-e allows contract holders and their approved partners to provide services grouped into the following 22 functional areas. Quest Knight Enterprises’ contract allows the company to provide six out of the 22 functional areas in Zone 1, Northeast area, Zone 2, the National Capital area, Zone 3, Mid Atlantic area, Zone 4, Gulf Coast area, Zone 5, Midwest area, Zone 6, Southwest area, Zone 7, Northwest area: research and development services, systems engineering, modeling and simulation, prototyping, systems design, and program support.
1. Research and Development Support
2. Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
3. Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
4. Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
5. System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
6. Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
7. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
8. Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
9. System Safety Engineering Support
10. Configuration Management (CM) Support
11. Quality Assurance (QA) Support
12. Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
13. Inactivation and Disposal Support
14. Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support IS.
15. Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
16. Logistics Support
17. Supply and Provisioning Support
18. Training Support
19. In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
20. Program Support
21. Functional and Administrative Support
22. Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
We are actively seeking teaming arrangements with small, women-owned, and disadvantaged businesses offering technology solutions and applications such as robotics, mechatronics, sensor systems, and unmanned systems.
Contract # N00178-10-R-6265 – PRIME Zones held:
Learn more about SeaPort-e.
Quest Knight Enterprises holds the following Sub-Contract Vehicles:
|R23G: Teamed with Adams Communications and Engineering Technology (ACET), a Maryland-based VOMO company (insert link) QKE has access to the U. S. Army’s Rapid Response 3rd Generation (R23G) contract vehicle|
|SSC-Pacific OTA: Teamed with 5D Robotics, a California-based WO company, QKE has access to the U. S. Navy’s (SSC – Pacific OTA) contract vehicle|
|SBIR Phase 3: Teamed with 5D Robotics QKE has access to the U. S. Army’s Rapid Equipping Force’s SBIR Phase III contract vehicle|
|Federal Aviation Administration: Teamed with Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc., a Virginia-based WO company, QKE has access to the Federal Aviation’s eFAST contract vehicle|